In addition to my monthly FinanciElle Bookshelf book reviews, I’m starting the #FinanciEllebookshelf Book club.
With the FinanciElle Bookshelf, I hope to –
- Get women talking about money by:
- Inviting the @Financi_Elle Twitter followers to join me in reading and discussing a book selected by me. I’ll be posting questions on Twitter periodically throughout the month and opening the forum for discussion. Be sure to use #FinanciEllebookshelf when you tweet
- Creating book club guides so that if you want to meet with a group of your BFFs, or female family members, or female colleagues… and answer the questions in a private space, you can do that
- Create an environment where women can be each other’s financial role models, the best way to learn is from each other
- Have some fun turning talking about money into a self-care practice that improves Financial Wellness
The February 2019 book pick is The Art of Money: A Life-Changing Guide To Financial Happiness, By Bari Tessler
As part of creating my own self-care practice, I’ll be enjoying it with a Dark Chocolate Lime Zest Bar from Alicja Confections because what could be better than pairing good chocolate with a good book (though really I don’t need an excuse to have chocolate).
To start the conversation find this month’s book guide February 2019 – The Art of Money.